DWGSee™ Individual User License Server license
The products available for purchase on our web site are downloadable, fully-functional, and try-before-you-buy. We provide free trial version to let you fully evaluate our products before you make a purchase decision. Please test the trial version to make sure that the software meets your needs before purchasing a license. All of our software is fully-functional during the trial period, the trial version will not expire but will leave watermark on pages. Once the software is legally registered, watermark will be removed. We strongly recommend that all customers download, install, and test the trial version of any product prior to making a purchase.
If you are not satisfied with your DWGSee™ desktop converter or should you have any problem using the software, please send us email with your order number and product name for technical support. If the issue happens to a specific file, it would be helpful if you can email us the file that you are having problem with which could be better for the illustration of the problem.
If you purchase one of our products, after your payment has cleared, you will receive an email with the purchase code to activate the software. Due to the automated way that orders are processed and fulfilled, once an order is processed and the registration details and download instructions are issued, it cannot be canceled so that no refunds will be given. Exceptions to the refund policy are handled on a case-by-case basis and only granted when emergency or extenuating circumstances exist. We have this policy since it would be impossible for you to return your registered version of our software.
We generally do not refund or exchange products in these circumstances:
- You purchased the so-called "wrong" product, and you purchased the "right" product from another company.
- You changed your mind after placing an order.
- You requested for a refund for technical issues, but never provided any assistance to our support team with any detailed description of the problem.
- Refund for part of a bundle.
- You failed to receive the registration code or license code for the product, and didn't try to contact us to get your registration code or license code.
- You purchased a wrong product, and then purchased the right product from DWGSee™ or AutoDWG™ within 30 days. We can refund you for the wrong product.
- You've been double charged due to the system problem of the third party payment platform.
- In rare instances and only within 15 days of purchase, if due to technical difficulties the software will not function, and our technical support team failed to provide a fix, short-term solution or work-around within one month.
Once your refund is issued, please:
1. Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
2. Destroy the disc and uninstall the software from your computer if you purchased a CD version of the product.
Acceptance of this Refund Policy
It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with this refund policy. By placing an order for any of our products or services, you indicate that you have read this refund policy and that you agree with and fully accept the terms of this refund policy.
If you do not agree with or fully accept the terms of this refund policy, we ask that you do not place an order with us.